Are you our new Cyber Security Engineer?
Do you believe in deep-learning, looking at life from a new perspective, setting course for the horizon and trust in your dreams? For us at Veoneer it’s all about trust! Trust in our employees, trust in collaboration, trust in the people and the world around us. We have faith in our possibilities. We fell for big ideas and we suppose it fell for us too.
In Linköping, we’re developing our camera systems. As a site, our responsibilities range from electronics and optics to software and vehicle testing. All vision development teams are working cross-functionally based on agile principles.
Our purpose-driven and curious teams are creating trust in mobility through human-centric innovation. We are today the largest pure-player in Advanced Driver Assist Systems (ADAS) and Autonomous Driving (AD). We design and manufacture products and solutions for active safety, autonomous driving, occupant protection and brake control.
So why not step out of your comfort zone, challenge yourself, innovate, learn in your everyday work !
What you'll do?
We are now hiring a Cybersecurity Engineer within Vision Development at our Linköping office. The department is responsible for developing the next generation Vision platform and reference products integrating both hardware and software. Within Vision Development the teams are working cross-functionally based on Lean and Agile principles.
In your position you will;
- Work with security concepts and requirements to realize a secure camera system, together with other technical key roles and teams
- Analyzing the system from a CyberSecurity perspective to drive requirements included in our Cybersecurity concept
- Analyze and systemize customer and other stakeholder requirements. Understand how to fulfill those in Veoneer’s design solution and how that affects hardware solutions as well as software solutions within the product.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of software and hardware
- Support verification of the system from a CyberSecurity perspective.
You will work closely with the organizations CyberSecurity Manager to define and drive the CyberSecurity strategi for the products, in coalition with Veoneer’s global CyberSecurity organization.
Expected is also to guide colleagues on topics within your area of experience, through close collaboration with the following roles and organizations:
- System architects(s)
- System engineers
- Software developers and hardware engineers
- Production personnel
- Support and quality organizations
What you'll bring:
In this position you will bring an understanding and knowledge in the field of CyberSecurity as it applies to embedded systems development. You are also of an analytic mind set with the ability to make decisions. You are responsive and outgoing and maintain good relationships.
We believe that in order to succeed you will need:
- To understand systems thinking and systemization aspects, with security being a system-level property. What is best solved with hardware? What is best solved in software?
- An understanding of security solutions in embedded systems
- Analysis methods applied to the field of CyberSecurity
- Attack methods and attack vectors in embedded solutions based upon bus solutions
- Encryption and signing (understand the difference between symmetric and asymmetric cryptos, integration of crypto solutions in hardware and software)
- How to read and understand standards; ISO 21434, NIST, AutoSAR etc.
- Hardware aspects, including:
- How to read data sheets
- Interpret errata’s
- Absorb information on various SOC solutions
Other meriting experiences include:
- Product development
- Working in an CI/CD environment
- Agile and Lean principles and methods
- The automotive industry
- Work with security and/or safety-critical systems
What we offer?
- A workplace with a passion for delivering on customer promises and excellence in our way of working
- Highly competent and supportive colleagues
- A workplace with ambition, drive and a “can do”-attitude
- An important role in one of the most expansive technical fields; Autonomous driving
- Good career and development possibilities
Veoneer appreciate the value that comes with diverse teams, and strive for a good balance between both gender and age as well as ethnicity and cultural diversity
Are you ready to Create Trust in Mobility?
Last application date: 2021-11-05
Employment condition: Permanent, full time
Starting date: According to agreement
Contact information: If you have any questions about the position please contact Fredrik Beckman, Hiring Manager, email@example.com
Union representative: We have collective agreements with Sveriges Ingenjörer and Unionen. Our labor unions representatives can be contacted at 0322 – 30 94 00