Imagine yourself working with cutting-edge technologies — like vision systems, radar, lidar, thermal sensing, electronic controls, and human-machine interface — developed to prevent traffic incidents from happening and mitigate the effect when accidents are unavoidable. Challenging and deeply satisfying.
In Vårgårda, just an hour away from the Swedish car mecca, Gothenburg, we have our state-of-the-art Research and Electronics Manufacturing facility. Here, together with our engineers, we develop the next generation in modern manufacturing of radar and camera systems.
What you'll do?
As a Quality Coordinator you will help build and maintain a quality management system that ensures the product quality at the same time as it is being agile. Starting with the standard quality assurance tools you will help developing our way of working to allow for us to deliver our development artifacts and products faster while maintaining the high quality standards required for automated driving
As Quality Coordinator your main responsibilities will be to:
- Plan, analyze, and follow up internal and external audits
- Lead/participate in problem resolution teams regarding audit findings
- Provide support and training on Quality Systems
- Coordinate common systems/databases for Quality Management System
- Ensure Management System compliance to international standards, customer requirements and policy for quality, environment and occupational health & safety
- Support and collaborate with management and global teams
Who we're looking for:
At Veoneer, we value a can-do attitude, engagement, an open mindset and the ability to create and sustain good relationships with customers and colleagues.
We are searching for you who are creative in terms of new ideas and methods. You take responsibility and initiatives, and are able to adapt in different contexts.
By being organized and proactive you act quickly to the needs of the organization with high quality. You share knowledge and best practice with colleagues and organization, and you posses good communication skills.
The Veoneer organization is full of various expertise, both globally and locally. By using your network, both inside and outside of the organization, you actively seek new information and improvements.
At Veoneer, it's all about Trust, so it's important for us that you respect and follow standards, deadlines and agreements.
To be successful in this position, we believe that you have:
- Experience within the relevant area
- Good skills in English and Swedish, both spoken and written
- Documented knowledge about ISO 9001 and IATF 16949
- Knowledge in ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and VDA6.3 is meritorious
- Trained internal auditor acc. to ISO19011
- University degree related to Quality Management or equivalent experience and knowledge
Your first months at Veoneer:
Getting comfortable in a new job and new environment is a process that involves several steps. At Veoneer, newly hired employees are introduced to an onboarding program. The program aim to provide new employees with a good foundation for their entire Veoneer journey and a successful start. Within the program, new employees are also assigned a mentor to guide you through your first six months.
What we offer:
- A workplace characterized by entrepreneurial mindset, and a "can do"-attitude
- Good career and development opportunities
- A High-Tech company offering products within the expansive technological fields; assistant and autonomous driving
- An atmosphere that promotes innovation and being creative together
- Contribution to Trust in Mobility and Safety on the roads.
At Veoneer, diversity is an asset and a strength. We have opportunities for you who want to create, change and develop. We work to improve everyday life and make a difference together.
Please note, that we do not accept nor consider applications through e-mail, due to GDPR and company policy.
Employment conditions: Full-time employment
Starting date: By agreement
Contact information: if you have any questions regarding the position or recruitment process please contact hiring manager Lina Björklund, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Per Lind, Talent Acquisition Partner, email@example.com
Last day of application: 2022-08-21, continuous selection, position can be filled before last application date. Due to vacation, our response time might be longer.
Union: We have Union agreement/Collective agreement with Sveriges Ingenjörer and Unionen.
Veoneer is an automotive technology company, a world leader in active safety and restraint control systems, focused on delivering innovative, best-in-class products and solutions to our customers. Our purpose is to create trust in mobility. Veoneer is a Tier-1 hardware supplier and system integrator with products being part of more than 125 scheduled vehicle launches for 2022. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Veoneer has 6,100 employees in 11 countries. The Company is building on a heritage of close to 70 years of automotive safety development.
We design, develop and manufacture state-of-the-art software, hardware and systems for occupant protection, advanced driving-assistance systems, and collaborative and automated driving to vehicle manufacturers globally.
Veoneer has been pointed out as a Career Company for several years in a row, and it's no coincidence. It is an exciting workplace where innovation is in focus. With unique career opportunities, Veoneer offers its employees the tools needed to gain cutting-edge knowledge. Veoneer also targets the younger talents with their good career opportunities.